Mesa 19.2.8 Release Notes / 2019-12-18¶
Mesa 19.2.8 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 19.2.7 release.
Mesa 19.2.8 implements the OpenGL 4.5 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don’t support all the features required in OpenGL 4.5. OpenGL 4.5 is only available if requested at context creation. Compatibility contexts may report a lower version depending on each driver.
Mesa 19.2.8 implements the Vulkan 1.1 API, but the version reported by the apiVersion property of the VkPhysicalDeviceProperties struct depends on the particular driver being used.
- i965/iris: assert when destroy GL context with active query
Alyssa Rosenzweig (1):
- gallium/util: Support POLYGON in u_stream_outputs_for_vertices
Bas Nieuwenhuizen (2):
- amd/common: Always use addrlib for HTILE tc-compat.
- amd/common: Fix tcCompatible degradation on Stoney.
Dylan Baker (4):
- docs: Add SHA256 sums for 19.2.7
- meson/broadcom: libbroadcom_cle needs expat headers
- meson/broadcom: libbroadcom_cle also needs zlib
- cherry-ignore: Update for 19.2.8
Gert Wollny (1):
- virgl: Increase the shader transfer buffer by doubling the size
Iván Briano (1):
- anv: Export filter_minmax support only when it’s really supported
Jason Ekstrand (2):
- anv: Re-emit all compute state on pipeline switch
- anv: Don’t leak when set_tiling fails
Kenneth Graunke (1):
- iris: Default to X-tiling for scanout buffers without modifiers
Lionel Landwerlin (7):
- intel/perf: fix invalid hw_id in query results
- intel/perf: set read buffer len to 0 to identify empty buffer
- intel/perf: take into account that reports read can be fairly old
- intel/perf: simplify the processing of OA reports
- intel/perf: fix improper pointer access
- anv: fix fence underlying primitive checks
- mesa: avoid triggering assert in implementation
Nanley Chery (2):
- gallium/dri2: Fix creation of multi-planar modifier images
- gallium: Store the image format in winsys_handle
Rob Clark (1):
- nir/lower_clip: Fix incorrect driver loc for clipdist outputs
Timothy Arceri (1):
- glsl/nir: iterate the system values list when adding varyings